NISMO CARBON B PILLARS

NEWERA-MATT

NISMO CARBON B PILLAR TRIMS _(genuine nismo parts)

again freighted direct from Tokyo to you

:teeth:

MakeThumbImageCAVLBYMA.jpg

These carbon fibre items look great on any car, giving it racy style, and adding a nice detail point to set your car apart from the others. Great to cover up faded or scratched plastic too!

These can be simply added by the home mechanic in as little as 15 minutes. They simply stick over the original trim with the adhesive backing for an excellent close fit, as you would expect from Nismo

£108.16 + £11.28

please add your name to this thread if interested

1) newera-matt x 1 set

tell us what deals you want then? what parts?

we consistantly supply a large number of customers on all JDM parts, on a number of forums.

in addition to this we supply outstanding 350z's to the UK and world market.

your comparing a high USA exchange rate on the above website.

if you can do these cheaper than japanparts I might be interested. I'm currently waiting for a price inc shipping from them and will let you know on here. Japanparts displays in pounds on my pc. Think you can set it somewhere.

thanks

Whats the difference between these and the carbon ones you get of ebay, had a set before for 30 quid and they looked the nuts, perfect fit B)

It has a Nismo sticker on it :doh:

That's good enough for some I know. I'm thinking of selling a NISMO dog turd on Ebay with a reserve of £200. Any takers? :teeth:

so why not by the carbon piller off ebay for 30 quid from the states, and buy nismo sticker of ebay for £1.25 for 2 and stick it on there, job done for quater of the price :headhurt:

Like this :teeth: only mine cost £20 from the States ;)

zzrcfbpillar005.jpg

so why not by the carbon piller off ebay for 30 quid from the states, and buy nismo sticker of ebay for £1.25 for 2 and stick it on there, job done for quater of the price :headhurt:

Like this :teeth:

zzrcfbpillar005.jpg

wow ill give you £200 quid for it :teeth:

Infact Newera Matt, how about I get you Nismo carbon panel for £50 + shippping from never never land, from my err...special Nismo contact that way you can make more profit margin? :teeth::p;)

Still different. they are worth whatever price someone is willing to pay for... I read it somewhere on here a few days ago ;)

Some of these knock-offs flying around could easily degrade quicker and the CF become yellow and don't endure the weather as well as the Nismo ones?

Please don't spam a trader's thread. Now the alternatives have been mentioned, people will make their own informed choice.

Some of these knock-offs flying around could easily degrade quicker and the CF become yellow and don't endure the weather as well as the Nismo ones?

No spam intended but I have to disagree with that comment....

My cheapo one's are doing just fine :)

Ill have to agree with you Liam and my brother ones are fine and Sl114 ones were fine and he had them on for a while :thumbs:

Whats the difference between these and the carbon ones you get of ebay, had a set before for 30 quid and they looked the nuts, perfect fit B)

It has a Nismo sticker on it :doh:

That's good enough for some I know. I'm thinking of selling a NISMO dog turd on Ebay with a reserve of £200. Any takers? :teeth:

How will we know its a genuine Nismo - unless its like a stick of rock with the name through the middle :D

Ill have to agree with you Liam and my brother ones are fine and Sl114 ones were fine and he had them on for a while :thumbs:

TBF I was reading a post the other day on my350z.com where someone was bitching about the quality of some they bought from Delsa. I suspect some cheap ones will be fine and some will be cack but for £20 or so most of us can afford to take a punt. :thumbs:

I did say COULD ;) for those who can't read. I was just playing devil's advocate.

My Varis one are fine and I've had them on for longer than anyone of you put together, btw, and paid half of what Matt is selling these for :)

I did say COULD ;) for those who can't read. I was just playing devil's advocate.

My Varis one are fine and I've had them on for longer than anyone of you put together, btw, and paid half of what Matt is selling these for :)

Minel please don't spam a sellers thread, otherwise I shall lock this thread should you continue :p

Guest prescience
Please don't spam a trader's thread. Now the alternatives have been mentioned, people will make their own informed choice.

That made me :lol:

And Jay too only a bit earlier :angry::lol: