Free stuff for stereo help!

Daryl

Cool, thanks. It dont look like its been connected to anything, previously, but dont know for sure.

Do you have the make/model etc for the headunit? you might be able to download the manual from the manufacturers website, they normally have a wiring diagram in them which will tell you the starting pin of each wire. If you then trace it forwards to the connector block and label them up we might be able to help more. :)

Let's have the make and model number Daryl, the info will be out there :)

LOL, thanks for everyones help. I think im going to start attacking this tomorrow before work, get the rear view camera in atleast, then over the weekend i can make a start of getting the HU in and working, hopefully. Glad this forum is so good.

if you want a trip to Bournemouth and buy the correct wiring i ll be more than happy to sort it for you.

Cheers chap, going to have a stab at it first, but its a nice run down to Bournemouth, so if it all goes Pete Tong, il get in touch and come visit the holy grail