What hp can the stock engine take??

lewis

lewis pm adam at z1 autos he will be your best guy to tell you whats achievable on standard and with what mods, Minel will probably give you the wrong advice like he tried to with me regarding tyre spec on wheels I should get :p:boxing:

Val - I think you need to step away from the keyboard before you have no one else to ban :dry:

+1

Hi Lewis sorry if I took the thread of track, I called up around different places to find out what you can do on standard internals, and my brother just reminded me there were 3 350z being reviewed in an Evo mag I think it was in the latest copy. It showed a turbo Z, a supercharged Z and a Naturally asparated one that had been modded to about 360bhp I think.. I know that to modify on standered internals and keeping the car without FI its going to be very expensive, but I think the rewards will be greater as more effort will have been put into it. :thumbs:

Val - I think you need to step away from the keyboard before you have no one else to ban :dry:

+1

Hi Lewis sorry if I took the thread of track, I called up around different places to find out what you can do on standard internals, and my brother just reminded me there were 3 350z being reviewed in an Evo mag I think it was in the latest copy. It showed a turbo Z, a supercharged Z and a Naturally asparated one that had been modded to about 360bhp I think.. I know that to modify on standered internals and keeping the car without FI its going to be very expensive, but I think the rewards will be greater as more effort will have been put into it. :thumbs:

Japanese Performance mag, I think, not EVO. :thumbs:

+1

Lol thats the one, it was a new mag Japanese Tuners or something, not sure why I though evo :blush:

+1

Lol thats the one, it was a new mag Japanese Tuners or something, not sure why I though evo :blush:

Just ordered it at huge expense from here...

https://baden.ipl.co.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?ne ... ml&mag=jap