Carbon fibre rear diffuser

RafsZed

Redline styling is out of stock too, eBay the price is about ££200 inc delivery plus import tax, god knows how much that can be.

Honestly wouldn't risk the import duty :lol: After looking at Big Gay Wings, £300 for the wing, £500 for import!

The way I see it is, spend £100 on Black JDM, few months down line, someone has stock, sell mine for £50-£80 :)

Really, you've just put me off importing it or I might fly to Florida and see my cousin and have it delivered there then put it in my suitcase (:

Yup, shipping costs and import duty's a nightmare from the US. Also your scre###d if they don't deliver. I made a purchase from EVO-r's website and never received the goods, they now just ignore my e-mails/calls!

Really, you've just put me off importing it or I might fly to Florida and see my cousin and have it delivered there then put it in my suitcase (:

Yup, shipping costs and import duty's a nightmare from the US. Also your scre###d if they don't deliver. I made a purchase from EVO-r's website and never received the goods, they now just ignore my e-mails/calls!

See there is this possibility, you have a friend, so you could have it mailed to him, and he ships to the UK. I'm sure I read somewhere about import duty is different/or voided if the item is a gift/preasent? (clearly marked on the product Gift) Don't hold me to that though, just something I glanced across.

When i asked, he was looking at doing a group buy in January, it didn't happen so i got a black JDM one also fromTarmac

Unfortunately the supplier was out of stock so doing a group buy in Jan wasn't possible.

If there is serious interest in these I will contact the suppliers to check their stock levels ETA's etc and can see about organising one. We will need a minimum of 5 orders to go ahead with group buy. :thumbs: