Live Earth

Stew

I saw some of this throughout the day. Sitting offshore waitng to to do a little work so nothing better to do!

I just have to say that Madonna is still looking rather tasty!

I enjoyed the Foo fighters and Kasabian too.

I didn't see much of it and thought it was a pretty crappy way to promote climate change stuff to be honest.

I just have to say that Madonna is still looking rather tasty!
eeeek she is rough and in person she is horrendus!

I enjoyed the Foo fighters and Kasabian too.
:thumbs: Foos were amazing and they had the best spot.

Check www.mtv.co.uk/liveearth and see the videos in overdrive, some great interviews in there, especially Spinal Tap :teeth:

I get fed up with obscenely well paid celebrities telling us what to do , to be honest..it makes me just want to do the opposite :dry:

lol too true, they stand there acting like theyve been in Green peace all their life get on stage and preach then get in their 50 litre high polluted cars and pollute the world more lol. If they are that bothered about the world then they should practice what they preach. :lol:

Like Red Hot Chilli Pepers :thumbs:

I went and had a really good day.

The Foo Fighters were definately the band of the day :thumbs: followed by Kasabian and Chillis, though the Black Eyed Peas were good too.

The lead singer of the pussycats is hot :teeth:, not sure about the rest though.

To be honest it has made me think about the issues as most of it is common sense anyway. The bands are really there to bring get people together and it is a bit hypocritical if they preach too much, leave it to the scientists.

Anyway, im off to buy some low energy light bulbs.........