Nismo things

Nick U

Hey guys,

There are a few things im thinking of buying for my car. These are:

1.Nismo Exhaust

2.Nismo body kit

3.Nismo 19" wheels

Does anyone know the best place to go for these things? I guess it would be easiest to get it all form the same place, but if the prices are better by going all over thats fine.

Is a dealer an option? Or do they price things far to high?

Exhaust from Adam@z1auto, he is on here. Anything from main dealers will cost many times what you can buy from the U.S. even with shipping. PM him and he will sort you out. In the case of the exhaust you would be looking at well under half price. :thumbs:

tell you what ... if you want some original Nismo Side Skirts (unpainted)you can have them, for a price. ;)

I originally had plans for some updating on my car... but external circumstances in the next few weeks are likely to prevent me from doing this...

tell you what ... if you want some original Nismo Side Skirts (unpainted)you can have them, for a price. ;)

I originally had plans for some updating on my car... but external circumstances in the next few weeks are likely to prevent me from doing this...

I would indeed like these.....you have PM

replied to yr PM Matt :)

it'll be interesting to see if they come out cheaper than from the US :)

Or me Val as I have container space from Japan too. I was just getting prices together! :surrender: