Problems starting Car this weekend, really randomly.. Help

Broomers-ZED

Hi guys and girls. Just recently I have had problems trying to start my zed. Yesterday I tryed Turing her on and nothing... It just made the chug chug chug chug noise, stoped for a few seconds and tryed again... Nothing. Thn 3rd time lucky she started perfectly. That was saterday

Today, exacty the same prob, thn after my car has be sat still for about a hour or so... So still warm, I tryed Turing her on, and tryed about 6 times before she went...

I got a new battery about 4 months ago, so only thoughts are a duff one? But thn it has been pretty cold each time I have tryed to start the zed.

A few ligjts seem to flicker as I turn of the ignition, I think it was handbrake light & passenger air bag light. The flickers loads thn stoped...

But getting into the car when I tryed it 5ish times the battery Sybol flickerd a few times but very lightly. Like a faded flick.

An I Making any sense. Much appreciate guys. Ps sorry for spelling Dyslexia

Phil.

Did you happen to notice Phil what your battery voltage meter in the car was reading? Just a thought as it may indicate low voltage giving you an idea if it is the battery.

Hopefully some of the more experienced Zed mechanics will show their faces to help you out more as I don't want to just start randomly suggesting things that may not even be the cause. ;)

First thing to check is the connections on the battery are tight and clean

as gm says check the volt meter

Sounds like

Battery connections

Battery

Starter

Earth strap from the battery

Difficult to pin point without hearing it start or try to start

Edited by GIXXERUK