350z Emblem wanted

janz70

• 1 month later...

They have to come from USA, so there's a shipping cost to get them over by Air Mail - then there's the old VAT and clearance fee and handling fee by the shipping company. Then when we take your money we get charged by the bank between 3 and 4.5% as fees. Additionally, we had to pay out a bank fee to buy them from the US company in the first place.

I think maybe it'd be a better idea to be a bank rather than a car parts retailed :headhurt:

Cheers

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

I don't understand why they have to come from the USA, it's not as if the car is an import is it? You'd think being a UK car the badge would be readily available just as any other part.

I get the feeling Nissan put a huge markup on the things because they know they're an easily nickable part.

I don't understand why they have to come from the USA, it's not as if the car is an import is it? You'd think being a UK car the badge would be readily available just as any other part.

Eerrhh, yes it is an import, not a UK car ;)

All 350Zs for the whole world are made in one factory in Japan.

That's not to say they can't make various components in different parts of the world

Gus