atkin666 2nd build (night blue) updated aug 2016

Chris AME

Lovely job Chris

Had to do mine again last night, it was filthy from flying up and down the A64!

It has now rained on mine again, at least the water beading is looks good

It rained half way through cleaning mine yesterday, the young lady next door found it very funny ......... me not so much!

Lovely job Chris

Had to do mine again last night, it was filthy from flying up and down the A64!

It has now rained on mine again, at least the water beading is looks good

It rained half way through cleaning mine yesterday, the young lady next door found it very funny ......... me not so much!

People never understand the pain of it raining after cleaning your car

• Like 1

I know I commented on your other thread but loving the car. That colour is so nice.

I also hate the rain! Stopping me cleaning and also fixing the car. Arghhh.

I'm hoping for some nice weekends so I can get under the bonnet looking clean between now and wales

• 1 year later...

It has been far too long since I posted, last month I managed to smash my genuine nismo v1 front bumper on some wildlife while on the way to a night shift, after much procrastination and not knowing what to replace it with or to try and fix it I finally settled on getting a genuine V3 front bumper. Hopefully shouldn't be too long untill it arrives so I can get it painted and on the car

• 3 weeks later...

Doh! :scare::lol: Sorry to hear that - do you know what you hit? (or rather what rascal hit your nismo bumper! You'll have to get some new pics up when you have the V3 is installed!

I've decided to take a new mindset on these things....whenever something breaks, where possible I try to upgrade it, just as you are doing, no matter how small it seems. That way, I can consider my car to be low maintenance as I never need to fix it, I only ever upgrade it!

This reminds me, I need to get some new upgrades fitted at your place....PM on it's way :lol:

• 1 year later...