EM light/O2 Sensor light back on 3 weeks after remap

Squee

Hi boys n' girls!

After I installed my BuddyClub last year the revs would fluctuate at idle and periodically the management light would come on flagging up O2 sensor problems. I had my DE Zed remapped at TDi 3 weeks ago and this light was cleared.

However this last week the engine management light has come back on again showing the same DTC's as before. I've attached a couple of screen grabs from my basic OBD scanner and wonder is if anyone can advise on how I can cure this problem?

As well as the BuddyClub I also have HFC's, plenum spacer and performance panel filter. I also have a O2 sensor spacer fitted.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is this indicative of an actual problem or just a consequence of the higher airflow from the exhaust? And if so how can I make the light stay off?

S.

350z%20O2%20Sensor%20Readings.png

350z%20Diagnostic%20Codes.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your comments....I thought I'd replied to this a few days back but cant seem to see it :s

Alex - I may well be in touch soon re the sensors, will check out prices of new ones and let you know :)

Out of interest could I expect to see any difference in performance/mpg/anything once the sensor has been replaced (if indeed it is faulty) or would it just clear the lights on the dash?

Thanks again :)

S.