Skunk2 Racing Plenum Spacer

iLott

So here I have a skunk2 racing plenum spacer, I bought it the other day without thinking about my finances and well I could use the money more than the spacer at the moment!

It's in great condition, just a little bit dirty. Comes with assortment of bolts and the important nylon spacers!

I just want what I paid for it so £110 Ono posted or 100 Ono collected from Newbury, Berkshire.

edu9aru4.jpg

gu9e4aza.jpg

3u3ysenu.jpg

Edited by iLott

I'm not sure on the size think it may be the 5/8 version.

Wasso, what ever is in the tub is what's being sold.

Ok well you may want to advertise its not a full kit. It's missing these, which I can sell as a pack of 8 for £10 including delivery. Either to you or prospective buyer.

F27282FF-73F4-45C6-B096-1421B7D3E707_zpssvy8ush8.jpg

Okay so I've realised after a little research that this will not fit with standard strut brace, so perfect for this with a new one or possibly tarmacs new design!

Yup these definitely won't fit with the standard strut brace, main reason why i never bought it when i saw it on ebay. GLWTS

Okay so I've realised after a little research that this will not fit with standard strut brace, so perfect for this with a new one or possibly tarmacs new design!

Yup these definitely won't fit with the standard strut brace, main reason why i never bought it when i saw it on ebay. GLWTS
can you not just make a spacer for the struct brace brackets out off metal or stainless ? and will if fit a up rev 2006 model ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk