Pearl White 313 Roadster

JetSet

• 2 weeks later...

I viewed this one aswell as the red roadster I ended up buying.

Looked great in the pics but on arriving it had tears in the roof, heavily chipped front end and interior was very worn for such a low mileage car.

Wheels are heavily kerbed also.

Was gutted as I pretty much had my heart set on it but far to many little things that my red one has none of aswell as 12k less miles.

Looked great in the pics but on arriving it had tears in the roof, heavily chipped front end and interior was very worn for such a low mileage car.

Was gutted as I pretty much had my heart set on it but far to many little things that my red one has none of aswell as 12k less miles.

That's a shame.

Welcome to the Forum :welcome:

• Like 1

Maybe that's why it's so cheap? Or are Roadsters really that cheap now? (please say no, please say no!!)

This seems to be the going rate(in this area anyway) for a nice clean example. I personally wouldn't have bought this and walked away for the reasons above. If the price reflected the condition a little more proportionately it would have sold already