Should I just give up now?

nixy

After nearly drowning the car, I've just been to fill it up after picking it up from the garage (oh joy) £500 quid lighter in my pocket - or rather credit card, only to slosh petrol all over my bloody feet! Is there an art to filling it up without splash back or shall I just give up and get a bloody cinqucento!

Guest prescience

500 squid is a lot to pick up the car and turn the motor over when it dried out :scare: what else is on the bill?

Petrol on shoes - we've all been there; diesel is much worse ;)

I can honestly say i have never done that, it always seems to stop before it spills out.

Dont worry about it though, at least its showing you how much it appreciates you by spilling his liquid on you. Could be worse, it could have been your face ;)

The puddles where I live a bigger and peramanent! Flash mate of mine was launching his new speedboat from a trailer on the back of his sports car in a local river. Brkes failed, backed car into river, speedboat floated off and had to be revovered by the RNLI. Car full of SALT water.

Hole is so small so you cant put a diesel hose in by mistake.

and I still can't get the hang of the alarm system - god knows what I've done now but the car is just beeping when I try to turn the key. FFS I need a gin and tonic now! And stop laughing! :wacko:

ok so that's two loud beating heart sessions tonight now - but I've sussed them both.

1. Try to start the car and key won't turn and it just beeps at me - doh, it's cos the steering lock's on.

2. Go to mini bank - no i didn't need any money right now but I wanted to pose in my new car. Get back in car, turn key - nothing! I'm sat there for about 3 minutes thinking f*** - this has got something to do with the water. Try again, no luck, and again, same. Just really starting to have palpitations and then decide to poke the little stick in the hole (immobilizer) and hey presto - we have ignition! Although I hadn't locked the car cos the hole in the wall was right next to it the car obviously immobilised itself. Crapped myself for a minute though.

I know it sounds daft but if you dont know you don't know! Now I do!

Took my dad out for a spin on a nice long empty road earlier and he was well impressed!

what would you like pics of? Me sloshing petrol over myself or drinking the gin?

Drove to work for the first time today - there are NO car enthusiasts here so my car is currently outshining all the vauxhall's in the carpark. B)

what would you like pics of? Me sloshing petrol over myself or drinking the gin?

Drove to work for the first time today - there are NO car enthusiasts here so my car is currently outshining all the vauxhall's in the carpark. B)

:worthless:

come on Nixy lets have some decent shots

:lol:

there'll be no more pics of me on here since you lot nicked them out of my photobucket last time! I notice that other poor girl you did it to hasn't been back lately............. :p

there'll be no more pics of me on here since you lot nicked them out of my photobucket last time! I notice that other poor girl you did it to hasn't been back lately............. :p

shes gone to put her bikini on.......!! :teeth: