Double din head unit with built in Sat-Nav- Budget: £350

Justthejedi

Don't think they exist in that budget unless you go Chinese. You can get HU's with an optional sat nav function for that money, but you'll have buy the GPS receiver for another £300+ to make it work.

If anyone knows of one please post a link, I'd love one too!

As KyleR mentioned you may be struggling to find a decent double din with Sat Nav included for that budget. You could though if you looked at second hand units on eBay or similar but obviously you won't get any warranty with them. Like the one below;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JVC-DOUBLE-DIN-CAR-STEREO-RADIO-HEAD-UNIT-SAT-NAV-BUILT-IN-MP3-fits-vw-golf-/181305458335?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_GPSSystems_GPSSystems&hash=item2a36a5be9f

I don't fancy going down the Chinese route as you just don't know how long they will last. I have done a bit of research and found these:

Clarion NX501e £350-£375

Clarion NX302e. £293.96

Kenwood & Pioneer and Alpine are a lot more money . The second hand route is an option, just have to keep n eye on eBay and set a search up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I bought the pioneer avh-2600BT, 2014 model year, very pleased with it, touch screen, double din and looks great. I also replaced the original Bose sub for a Tremorx-10-4 earthquake 10". had to drill a couple more holes to get it to fit but it's in and sounds tremendous. I can adjust the frequency and it Booms! The Bose sub is really shallow and paper filter which I was surprised at.

I can strongly recommend this set-up. I love it anyway.