Advice please recovering seats.. Playing with the idea...

fellsteruk

Hi all,

I have plenty of mods I am working on for the zed over the coming weeks and all winter I don't doubt if work keeps dragging me to London but I am thinking of getting my seats "refreshed" by this I mean new plump padding and new leather covering I won't be starting this for a month or two but was to start thinking about it to totally discount it if mega expensive.

My question is has anyone does this and have an idea of cost and quality afterwords, also any good places in north west?

Thanks

Edited by fellsteruk

Can you please edit your first post and rename this topic to something with relevance. This was discussed this week and makes it difficult when searching the forum as you need to open the thread to see what it's about.

Many thanks

Neil

Edited by Neilp
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you ever tried doing something different with the pre-facelift door cards? I really dislike them as they always look like they have grease spots all over them, despite cleaning with multitude of cleaners.

I get my first 350Z to play with in a couple of weeks' time and it's having its' seats, doorcards, gaiters and centre console revamped. Watch this space! :)

• Like 1