GT editions on 10 plates??

stanski

Just a question? I thought Gt editions only appeared from 2011/2012->

So when I see one with normal silver alloys before that date , For sale I guess someone has just put the go faster stripes on and trying to be erm a little less than honest?

Yes GT editions were not available on 2010 but I wouldn't go as far as being being dishonest for making it look like one. Unless they are attempting to sell as a GT edition.

Also seen dealers listing GT editions which are GT's and hopefully as they are not clued up.

Take me for example, I have a 2010 and wheels just refurbed to the GT edition colour, I will perhaps get the stripes as I like the look but wouldn't sell my as a GT edition and I would list them as extras or mods when selling.

Edited by Cake

May 2011 onwards for GT editions.

The 2010 car on websites for sale at the moment on Birmingham, I have viewed.

Asking top money but wheels are damaged with flaking paint, front tyres are perished and the service book is not up to date. Nissan sales staff tried to sell to me as a genuine GT edition. All very embarrassing when I pointed out it was impossible to be a genuine GT edition.

May 2011 onwards for GT editions.

The 2010 car on websites for sale at the moment on Birmingham, I have viewed.

Asking top money but wheels are damaged with flaking paint, front tyres are perished and the service book is not up to date. Nissan sales staff tried to sell to me as a genuine GT edition. All very embarrassing when I pointed out it was impossible to be a genuine GT edition.

I am not surprised! No its another on autotrader- private sale!

Do a search for 350z - change price starting with the highest and you see those late plate but pre- revised engine models for sale! (Think they were Irish unregistered from a while back)

Knowledge is power!

Viks I am merely doing research and keeping an eye on them for now. With no money its all I can do- a boy has to dream? Those Nissan IDX 1970's Toyota lookalikes will probably be out by then! Might just buy one of those instead haha