Any commercial airline pilots on the forum?

Dynamic Turtle

Depending on age, you can apply to the RAF as a pilot. Actually passing from what ive heard, isnt too hard. Its just getting in. Do your 6years (or 9, depends on contract), then you can leave and practically walk into commercial pilot earning double the wage. However, it is all age dependant. Last time i checked, 23 was the oldest. Driving a zed, im presuming your older than that?

Depending on age, you can apply to the RAF as a pilot. Actually passing from what ive heard, isnt too hard. Its just getting in. Do your 6years (or 9, depends on contract), then you can leave and practically walk into commercial pilot earning double the wage. However, it is all age dependant. Last time i checked, 23 was the oldest. Driving a zed, im presuming your older than that?

35 in May :wheelchair:

Been spending more time on PPrune and the overall tone is very anti-integrated.

Take everything on pprune with a pinch of salt. It's a terrible forum. Go out and do the research yourself by speaking to the training organisations yourself.

Of course, I'm only giving you my take on the recruiting situation from within the industry and it is the general co census that if you want to stand a good chance of getting in to an airline, integrated is the way to go. But go to the different modular and integrated schools. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion :thumbs:

Edited by HARMLU

Take everything on pprune with a pinch of salt. It's a terrible forum. Go out and do the research yourself by speaking to the training organisations yourself.

Of course, I'm only giving you my take on the recruiting situation from within the industry and it is the general co census that if you want to stand a good chance of getting in to an airline, integrated is the way to go. But go to the different modular and integrated schools. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion :thumbs:

Sound advice, thanks.

Sound advice, thanks.

GIGGIDY!

• Like 1