Clutch

Flex

Guys, I'm now on 106k miles and the clutch feels fine, I have no paperwork to say clutch has ever been replaced, what's the odds its been done already. I tend to drive quite conservatively so its not getting much abuse from me, car was on 86k when I bought it.

I would say it has been done, I got mine on 69k and the clutch went at about 76k

Of course it coukd be original but I would say the odds are against it really...

Sent from the golf club...

That's what I'm thinking, just strange with all the paperwork I have that there's nothing about the clutch. You hear what I'm saying?

I would say it has been done, I got mine on 69k and the clutch went at about 76k

Of course it coukd be original but I would say the odds are against it really...

That's what I'm thinking, just strange with all the paperwork I have that there's nothing about the clutch. You hear what I'm saying?

Yeah and who knows it could be original, not everyone slips it and drives like a fool :lol:

Do you have all other servicing paperwork from when it was new till now? If so, its a little strange you have nothing for the clutch. Maybe it hasn't been done, could have all been motorway miles?

I wouldn't worry anyway, if its not slipping its fine.

• Like 1