Head unit install?

Zedrush

I did it without a harnless adapter but it would be easier with one!

i did use the pac though (and a facia adapter - although I had it installed for months without one and nobody noticed! - it is slightly nicer WITH it) - the link to facia adapter WILL fit a double din - you have to cut the middle bit of the facia out and sand edges back.. easy

btw I got a kenwood HU too and I find it ok - cheaper model than the one you want though!

trust me the Kenwood came out on top between that and the Alpine, I saw it for myself and the quality of the Kenwood was far superior than the Alpine, even on alot of forums people are converting from Alpine to Kenwood, :thumbs:

Each to their own, but don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

(look up IASCA and EMMA competitions worldwide and see how many use Kenwood - you'll see a theme of Alpine, Pioneer and Nakamichi... :) )

trust me the Kenwood came out on top between that and the Alpine, I saw it for myself and the quality of the Kenwood was far superior than the Alpine, even on alot of forums people are converting from Alpine to Kenwood, :thumbs:

Which forums? The others I am on will all show Alpine coming out top by a mile. The quality of Alpine Head units IMO is much better than the other major brands out there (excluding the lower budget ranges when bang for buck there might be better out there)

Ah, OK, if you're talking about flashing lights then I see. :thumbs:

A lot of Alpines have options to switch all lights off so it does what it needs to best - reads the CD. ;)

If you want a lasting sound quality, get yourself an Alpine. The DAC's are superior and the units really do last. Plus they have the best iPod integration if that floats your boat. :)

i listen to them playing both sounded the same too, my brother agreed with me as he only ever buys Alpine as he is big into his music, but on the day bought the Kenwood as well. Check it out for yourselves see the one I bought go to local dealer and ask for a demo, you will be surprised :thumbs:

i listen to them playing both sounded the same too, my brother agreed with me as he only ever buys Alpine as he is big into his music, but on the day bought the Kenwood as well. Check it out for yourselves see the one I bought go to local dealer and ask for a demo, you will be surprised :thumbs:

A real demo would need to be in a car with all other things being equal. Having competed for a few years I've never seen Kenwood used but have tried swapping a few in. I've not heard of any new developments but will take the option if it arises....