Seats

lmc

Hoping to pick your brains.

I,m looking to change my seats to reclining bucket seats and quite like the recaro cs seats. Problem is i dont want to spend £1k per seat, so just wondered if anyone knows of similar style seats at a more sensible price.

I wouldn't :scare: bought something similar to then in my younger days - had to bin them after a month as they were shocking...squeaking, wearing really bad, not saying about being road tested-don't think they would survive in a small bump! Lol

I got sparco rev's in mine, pretty comfy, a bit tight lol not recliners tho, but I like them!

Just do a bit of research, but you looking at £400-500 per seat anyway + subframes/runners

I wouldn't :scare: bought something similar to then in my younger days - had to bin them after a month as they were shocking...squeaking, wearing really bad, not saying about being road tested-don't think they would survive in a small bump! Lol

I got sparco rev's in mine, pretty comfy, a bit tight lol not recliners tho, but I like them!

Just do a bit of research, but you looking at £400-500 per seat anyway + subframes/runners

Been researching for a while just seeing if anyone else had any ideas

All the best looking seats aren't recliners, but it's not the seort of thing you want to chuck and fist full of cash at without testing for comfort first. I have my seat quite reclined compared to others, (not quite Hondaesque, but close :lol: ) and most fixed buckets look quite upright, so I don't want to waste my hard earn money on possibly uncomfortable seats.