Best wheels for 350z Kuro Black?

Zedrush

Ok guys need some team effort here, need to get wheels for my 350z Kuro, I want agressive look, so here is the criteria:

Must be 19" alloys 9.5 at the back and 8.5 at the front

Want to have a polish lip and Black centre preferably

Want to spend between 1 - 2k but alloys must be good quality no replica crap

Like 5 spoke

Help is this possible?

:blush::surrender:

He got a really good deal on the car but guy would only go through if came with the wheels. I was due to collect his next week had the money but he had to sell with car which is fair play. So on the search and in need of help

He got a really good deal on the car but guy would only go through if came with the wheels. I was due to collect his next week had the money but he had to sell with car which is fair play. So on the search and in need of help

Ahh I see looks like a sale imminent for old Sarnie

This is Mathys car & Im sure he wont mind me saying those wheels IMO look superb, one of the best Iv seen on a zed:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4179&highlight=wheels

MyGTS4.jpg

MyGTS1.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs:

ps I would have liked a bit more rim protection from tyre especially parking in & around london's tight spaces. e.g 9.5 inch width with 275 tyres. But for pure aesthetics there is nothing like a rim exploding out of the tyres edges :D

I just replied to your PM :p

I know your budget is 2k, but for 500 more you have mine brand new with tyres fitted, import taxes and shipping cost included. Believe me, my car gets so many looks from all different type of people. 5 Year old boys screaming 'WOW, daddy, WOW' to 65 yr old people walking by and pausing for 10 seconds to have a good look at the wheels. I've even seen people tripping over some objects as they were only paying attention to my car rather than the ground :teeth:

So I can definitely say, nice wheels change the car completely!

Few more pic to try to convince you :D. Sorry to all the people who've seen my wheels already and get sick of me posting them everywhere ;)

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01621.jpg