Show me the money!!! (or your tattoo will suffice)

Don't go for all that tattoos having meanings malarky. If you like it tat it. But beware they're highly addictive! I've got 14 now arms back leg fingers and my arse!

Also have 2 x 2mm tunnels and my tregus pierced.

Anybody else with piercings?????

Don't go for all that tattoos having meanings malarky. If you like it tat it. But beware they're highly addictive! I've got 14 now arms back leg fingers and my arse!

I Just have the one on my arm, I do have my ears stretched to 10mm tunnels

Edited by atkin666

Jesus 10mm! I heard 8mm and below will heal up above that won't. Seen loads of baggy ear lobes at Download and it ain't a good look!!

Jesus 10mm! I heard 8mm and below will heal up above that won't. Seen loads of baggy ear lobes at Download and it ain't a good look!!

Its as much the length of time they are stretched for that affects the healing, 10mm is the limit, my other half had 10mm stretchers and they have healed up fine

Its as much the length of time they are stretched for that affects the healing, 10mm is the limit, my other half had 10mm stretchers and they have healed up fine

Jobs a good en then!

Lass I work with went straight from pierced ears to 5mm tunnels. She showed me video and she took it well. Far more brave than me!

I'm booked in with you 10am on Monday for diff and gearbox oil change. I got some moly off clark motorsport too.

Jobs a good en then!

Lass I work with went straight from pierced ears to 5mm tunnels. She showed me video and she took it well. Far more brave than me!

I'm booked in with you 10am on Monday for diff and gearbox oil change. I got some moly off clark motorsport too.

Indeed you are :)

Got tragus, snug, cartilage dermal next to my tragus on my jaw and got the back if my neck pierced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got tragus, snug, cartilage dermal next to my tragus on my jaw and got the back if my neck pierced.

Nice one! I'd have more if I was younger. I like rook lip and nose. My eldest had x2 scaffolds tragus septum and both nipples but had to take them out when he started work and kick boxing. My mates got a stud on his cheek bone that looks @*!# hot

Piercings are good, forgot to mention had my nipple done. One of my mates has a magnetic implant on his finger 😮

Yep they are! I can see that a magnetic finger could come in useful!

I knew a lad who had a branding done close by in Wakefield. They apparently used to do tongue splitting too ...... you've got to know where to draw the line!