[SOLD] For Sale: Rare JDM Engine Cover & Blue Wiring Ducts

marzman

Hi,

I'm putting these 2 items back up for sale as a member let me down on the purchase of these:

1. Rare JDM Engine Cover. This was on my car for about 9 months and is in very good condition.There is one tiny tiny scratch as seen in the pic next to the Rare JDM logo - barely noticeable. £55 incl delivery.

IMG_0819_zps4c086ddc.jpg

IMG_0820_zps055467d9.jpg

IMG_0821_zpsef1532d8.jpg

2. Wiring ducts. Brand new, never fitted. £10 delivered.

IMG_0817_zpsae6ae1fe.jpg

Hi,

I'm putting these 2 items back up for sale as a member let me down on the purchase of these:

1. Rare JDM Engine Cover. This was on my car for about 9 months and is in very good condition.There is one tiny tiny scratch as seen in the pic next to the Rare JDM logo - barely noticeable. £55 incl delivery.

IMG_0819_zps4c086ddc.jpg

IMG_0820_zps055467d9.jpg

IMG_0821_zpsef1532d8.jpg

I just purchased a black one of these for more money. Great price won't be around long good luck with sale it looks cool.

Marzman.. dibs on the blue wiring ducts if they're still available. . I'll collect if convenient for you

All yours if you want them buddy!

Im in all weekend if you want to collect, or i can post them on Monday for you if you want.

Both items now sold, mods you can lock this.

Spatt (Matt) came down and collected the blue ducting today. Matt it was great to see you (and my old car!) im really glad you're enjoying and looking after it, and we'll definitely catch up in the summer. :thumbs: