just bought some toyo t1r's

dr bru

for £510 fitted etc...Was well impressed with the price and hopefully I should be able to go round abouts without killing myself!

:teeth:

Will give an update as soon as I get them fitted but ultimately choose them over the Flaken 452's as they were only £50 more and generally even though the Falkens are good, the fealing that i have got from people is that the Toyo's are better

got mine for £480 from ATS all in

ATS in Newcastle say they dont stock Toyo's but will get me a price today. They quoted £642 all in for Pilot Sports, but that £162 in my pocket would be a winner. Bet they cant match your price though :angry:

ATS in Newcastle say they dont stock Toyo's but will get me a price today. They quoted £642 all in for Pilot Sports, but that £162 in my pocket would be a winner. Bet they cant match your price though :angry:

ATS just called with Toyo 452 fully shod, all in price of £570 :thumbdown: . Best they can do and still make profit. Bloody hell, I’m giving them all that work and they still want profit. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO :scare:

ATS just called with Toyo 452 fully shod, all in price of £570 :thumbdown: . Best they can do and still make profit. Bloody hell, I’m giving them all that work and they still want profit. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO :scare:

AA card gets you a bit of discount on top ;)

If you can find a place locally that will fit them you can get 4 T-1Rs for £424 delivered from camskill.co.uk

That’s not a bad price. Rang a few tyre fitters regarding fitting costs, but most will only fit if they supply. Only one would oblige for £18/wheel but that still makes them a lot cheaper at £496. I 'll look into that one cheers.

Got a good price on Falken 452's, £400 all in :thumbs:

Got a price also on the dreaded Bridgestones (although they've been good to me given my careful driving) REO40 £522 all in.

Im looking for good milage from reasonable driving but its bloody difficult to get this info. Falkens look good at £400 but will they last?

Ho hum, I wish I wasnt such a tight barsteward cus my brain hurts. :headhurt:

Dicky, if you want PS2s try Costco at Gateshead... You need to be a member though..

For everyone else - TyreTraders.com are pretty good and they have arrangements with local fitters. Some locations are also covered with mobile fitters... Try them. I got 4 Toyo's for my JDM with 17" wheels for £440 fitted.