Nurburgring 10th September

Grant

I have provisionally booked to go to the ring for Mon 10th September with Ron Simons and his 75 Experience http://www.75experience.co.uk/

We're going to go Sunday PM and have a week over in Europe coming back the following weekend.

We're going to fit in a trip to the Brno circuit in the Czech Republic - they have an open track evening on 13th Sept. All suggestions welcome.

If anybody's interested in doing all or part of the trip please let me know.

Grant

I have provisionally booked to go to the ring for Mon 10th September with Ron Simons and his 75 Experience http://www.75experience.co.uk/

We're going to go Sunday PM and have a week over in Europe coming back the following weekend.

We're going to fit in a trip to the Brno circuit in the Czech Republic - they have an open track evening on 13th Sept. All suggestions welcome.

If anybody's interested in doing all or part of the trip please let me know.

Grant

I'd love to get to te ring this year but can't get a week off. Let me know the agenda and it might be possibly to join for a part.. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Kev,

We're going over on Sunday 9th, doing the 75 Experience on Mon 10th and some of us are going on the Ring in our own cars on Tuesday 11th.

The majority will be returning either Tuesday or Wednesday; so it's two or three days maximum off of work. If you fancy it let me know and I'll touch base with you with the details.

Grant

Kev,

We're going over on Sunday 9th, doing the 75 Experience on Mon 10th and some of us are going on the Ring in our own cars on Tuesday 11th.

The majority will be returning either Tuesday or Wednesday; so it's two or three days maximum off of work. If you fancy it let me know and I'll touch base with you with the details.

Grant

Grant,

I do fancy it. Need to read up on the 75 experience, but do fancy taking my car round.

Keep me posted

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I have everything booked. We're going out on Sunday 9th for the briefing at 6pm; driving is on the 10th. The all in cost is €550 for the 75 Experience. The crossing, hotels and food are extra. Cost will depend on sharing, but the crossing is about £120 per car return, hotel is €60 per person per night.

I have 8 confirmed drivers and might just be able to squeeze one more in. First come first served.