How wide

teamshock nick

I was running 9.5J ET2 on the front and around ET - 3 on the rear. I was quite low though and had to get my rear arches rolled

Ideally if I was doing it again I would go much more aggressive! add another 20mm each side :)

Edited by BillyZed

I run 9.5j ET20 all round with a 5mm spacers on the front and 25mm at the rear. Mines lowered slightly but there is still room to go wider without rolling my arches.

hope that helps a little.

No rolling on the rears with -5, is that with a fair bit of camber and stretch on the tyre?

Edited by Jetpilot

I run 9.5j ET20 all round with a 5mm spacers on the front and 25mm at the rear. Mines lowered slightly but there is still room to go wider without rolling my arches.

No rolling on the rears with -5, is that with a fair bit of camber and stretch on the tyre?

I dont have -5 on the rears or have you quoted the wrong one? As for tyres I run 225/45/18 (front, stretched) 245/45/18 (rear, little stretched)

Edited by Jared350z

I dont have -5 on the rears or have you quoted the wrong one? As for tyres I run 225/45/18 (front, stretched) 245/45/18 (rear, little stretched)

If your et 20 all round and running 25mm spacers on the rear your effectively -5. or have i read that wrong?

I dunno as it took me ages to work out the whole ET lark, either way I havent rolled my arches (yet) but My tyres are streched abit at the back but theres still room.

Although the offset is 20, you have pushed them out a further 25mm by adding the spacers, so effectively making them -5 :)