Translation Help, South Poland Krakow Area

Neilp

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a proper translation(not google translate) to write a letter for somebody in the south of poland. I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the dialect in the Krakow/katowice Area.

Can anybody help please?

Cheers

Neil

Edited by Neilp
  • Like 1

Is this to a woman Neil? :thumbs:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

lol no no :lol:. My missus is a school teacher and her classroom support worker is from katowice so she's wanting to write her a letter for her christmas card and gift in her native tongue.

My family are polish but not from this area so the dialect is completely different

Edited by Neilp

Now she knows, she is from a different region, should all make sense the odd word may differ.

My mums family are old school polish but from up north area/almost lithuania so this language is completely different.

I'll send it over soon as the missus tells me what she wants written. Appreciate all the help :thumbs: Tell your other half a big thank you also!

I can help with german

lol its the particular dialect we're trying to get just as a nice little reminder of home and that she is really appreciated.

My barber is from Krakow but I cant get a hold of him just now :(