Brembo pads

Marius

Hey guys,

I am looking to source some Brembo pads as they need replacing soon. I have tried " :pmzmanalex: " but he hasnt replied to me on two occasions now. Anyone else on the forum sells them? If not going to have to use eBay.

Could someone also tell me if I need the "noise reducing shims" and are they needed/how exactly are they installed? Any help would be me much appreciated.

Thanks

Marius

Check out:

http://clarkmotorsport.net

I'm sure you'll find them.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure when my tech fitted the shims on my ferrodos they just stuck on the pad, may well be the same for Brembos. I'm sure someone more knowledgable will be along to confirm.

Try Tarmac and Cougar Store for other pad options too, all three are fine traders on here.

Hey guys,

I am looking to source some Brembo pads as they need replacing soon. I have tried " :pmzmanalex: " but he hasnt replied to me on two occasions now. Anyone else on the forum sells them? If not going to have to use eBay.

Could someone also tell me if I need the "noise reducing shims" and are they needed/how exactly are they installed? Any help would be me much appreciated.

Thanks

Marius

Thanks Stu, hi Marius, drop me a PM and ill be able to help we have the pads and shims in stock. The shims are simply stuck on the back of the pad and very easy to install.

Ewen

Edited by Clark Motorsport/Zmanalex

Hey guys,

Thanks

Marius

Thanks Stu, hi Marius, drop me a PM and ill be able to help we have the pads and shims in stock. The shims are simply stuck on the back of the pad and very easy to install.

Ewen

Iv ordered some new discs and pads today for mine was very helpful :-)

Thanks guys