I miss my 350z :(

twiggo

Aha tbf very few people know the differences - as with the majority of import versions of uk spec cars they're just a bit more purposeful.

The gruppe m is a lovely noise - used to have a pop charged intake on my 350z and i loved that too!

The Gruppe M was the best induction kit I have ever bought for any car. At first I couldn't believe the prices of them but then one day I saw a second hand one in need of TLC for £350 odd on eBay. Bought it and never regretted it. Plus when I took it off my car when I was selling up I managed to get £420 for it on an auction so made a profit. :lol:

Thinking of getting a Stillen induction kit for my Zed one day next year just for a bit more induction noise. ;)

Aha tbf very few people know the differences - as with the majority of import versions of uk spec cars they're just a bit more purposeful.

The gruppe m is a lovely noise - used to have a pop charged intake on my 350z and i loved that too!

The Gruppe M was the best induction kit I have ever bought for any car. At first I couldn't believe the prices of them but then one day I saw a second hand one in need of TLC for £350 odd on eBay. Bought it and never regretted it. Plus when I took it off my car when I was selling up I managed to get £420 for it on an auction so made a profit. :lol:

Thinking of getting a Stillen induction kit for my Zed one day next year just for a bit more induction noise. ;)

Have you heard the stillen induction noise? I had one on my Zed, its more discreet than you might think and makes quite a different noise compared to your pop chargers and the like.