Rear rays wanted x4.

GT4 Zed

I'm after x4 REAR Rays. Ie 18x8.5J. Not fussed about condition as they will get refurbed and pc'ed but doesnt mean i want cracked/bent wheel or deeply gouged rims that cannot be repaired.

So if you are prepared to split then pm me with a good price.

Not in a rush too so can wait till spring.

• Like 1

You going for a square set up? What are t he advantages and will it mess up tc?

Yes Olly, wheels square but tyres will be staggered and wider than OEM. It will mess nothing as they will still be within 1.5% (you can go up to 2.5%) of the OEM tyre rolling radius. But as a rule a square tyre set up reduces understeer while increase staggering makes it worse.

I can't afford right now the superlight Rays Volks CE28N I always wanted for Toyo R888 tyres for track days. R888 are not cheap especially in 19" setup which I currently have.

With 18x8.5 Rays I will go with 245/40/18 and 265/40/18 tyres.

I will need spacers though but this does not impact that much on unsprung weight as its central with minimal centrifugal forces applying.

@ SamN: thanks for the offer but I'm only interested in rears. I'm sure you can sell the fronts easy here or on fleabay.

@ Rickdon: pm me what you want for them , description and your location.

Thanks

PM me an offer for the rears and I'll think about it. They're both straight in good condition, few light curb marks and a bit of peeling inside the spokes but no chunks missing etc. Very presentable (although I know you said about refurbing anyway).

Edited by SamN