52 Plate REDUCED ... NOW £12,000 ******* SOLD****

sinbad

For Sale is my much loved Blade 350z.

Its an imported 2003 model on a 52 plate. Car has covered 51k and has recently had a P1 service. I had a full set of Falken 452's put on in March so there's still loads of life left in them as shown on the service report. (6, 7mm). I am the first UK owner and is HPI clear. The car has been fully converted to UK spec by J.C. Imports who i originally purchased it from.

The car has lots of history and been serviced twice in the last year since i've owned it and before that has japanese history with receipts etc..

. Manual 6 speed

. Leather seats

. 18" 5 Spoke Alloys

. Retracting electric mirrors

. CAT 1 alarm + immobiliser

. Boot tray + Cargo net

. Brembo brakes

. ABS and VDC

. Tinted windows ( all legal!)

. Xenon Headlights

. Climate Control

. Recently added REDSTUFF break pads

. Recently added Silicone PIAA wipers

. Clear bumper reflectors

. LED sidelights

. Silver indicators

. UK style front Number plate

. Earthing kit

. Bee sting aerial

. Tax until end Oct

. 11 Months MOT

. Just been serviced (June)

. New headunit as the japanese one is limited in radio frequencies.

. On-Board Trip computer

Minor points: The car has a few stone chips on the front bumper as it has spent most of its life on the motorway, but nothing unusual for its age. It also has a couple of scratches on the boot lid which i have been quoted £188 to repair by Chipsaway.

DSC00004.jpg

Apart from that the car drives superb. There will be nothing the new owner will need to do and i will be very sorry to see this go. :blush:

The car is located in Wigan, if anyone has any queries please PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. I'll get some more pics up over the weekend.

REDUCED for quick sale :blush:

I'm going to cry but first Person to offer £12,000 has it. No offers please, drive away price. :glare::byebye:

more pictures here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/190033.htm

Thanks all.

Louis/Liam - I'm really sad its going as you both can understand, but needs must.

Any interest in your Liam?

Digsy - As mentioned in the NW run i was thinking of selling but the time has finally come. :cry:

Tim - Thanks for the note, i'll be in touch soon about a bike hopefully.

I'll definately be sticking around, this site has a great bunch of ppl. Plus i've gotta see what Sarnie blows 90k on haha :teeth:

Anyway thats all off topic, im trying to sell a car here!! lol

locked to keep the thread tidy and hopefully help rather than the trawl of countless posts afterward. Sinbad. if you wish me to unlock it pm me.

We all wish him the best in the sale of a good value Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...