52 Plate REDUCED ... NOW £12,000 ******* SOLD****

sinbad

I'm really upset its finally going... Part of the ownership experience is being a part of here, and i hope you guys let me stay on. Ive sold it far cheaper than i expected but i wanted to get it sorted as it was doing my head in. I've got another car lined up. Ive made an offer and just waiting to hear back off him. I kinda didn't want to spend that much on another car but i've decided to lay off on a motorbike whilst its coming winter and get one next summer. I'm still planning on doing my bike test though. Part of the money for the car has settled most of my loan so i could get a mortgage anytime which is good. I'll just keep my eye out until i find something i like but im in no rush. Sarnie I'll definately be contacting you when i find something and Tims on my list of contacts for a bike too. :teeth:

Thanks for the notes guys, like sl144 its time to move on i think.

I'm hoping i can shotgun in someones Zed for the next Wales run if anyone has an empty seat ;)

I'm really upset its finally going... Part of the ownership experience is being a part of here, and i hope you guys let me stay on. Ive sold it far cheaper than i expected but i wanted to get it sorted as it was doing my head in. I've got another car lined up. Ive made an offer and just waiting to hear back off him. I kinda didn't want to spend that much on another car but i've decided to lay off on a motorbike whilst its coming winter and get one next summer. I'm still planning on doing my bike test though. Part of the money for the car has settled most of my loan so i could get a mortgage anytime which is good. I'll just keep my eye out until i find something i like but im in no rush. Sarnie I'll definately be contacting you when i find something and Tims on my list of contacts for a bike too. :teeth:

Thanks for the notes guys, like sl144 its time to move on i think.

I'm hoping i can shotgun in someones Zed for the next Wales run if anyone has an empty seat ;)

You can have shotgun in mine but you have to prove yourself worthy, there is a test you Stand in the middle of the car park and I drive my car at you, now because Im such a pro driver I will stop exactly 3mm away from your knee caps, if you stand there without flinching, then I know you are worthy, I will have a few practice runs first, you know trial and error, so bring some knee pads and a helmet just in case :lol: