For Sale: Front Reflectors, several pairs

marzman

Hi,

I have a few sets of Front Reflectors left over from when i used to make LED versions of them. They are as follows:

1 pair brand new/never fitted, boxed genuine Nissan smoked front reflectors (02-05). £15 + £2.25 delivery. ***SOLD***

1 pair used genuine Nissan clear/white reflectors (02-05). £15 + £2.25 delivery ***SOLD***

Still Available

1 single right-hand genuine Nissan smoked reflector. £6 delivered

IMG_0854_zps10ca9f63.jpg

Lastly is a bit of a curve ball... 1 pair of genuine Nissan smoked reflectors which i have modified and fitted 7x Orange LED's into each. These were intended to become Indicators but i wasnt happy with the brightness of the LED's, so they've lay in an unfinished state. They work and you would simply need to fill the rear with clear silicone to finish them off, or you could rip out my LED's and fit some clear ones perhaps. £12 + £2.25 delivery

IMG_0858_zpsdc494c3f.jpg

IMG_0859_zps1aed1291.jpg

IMG_0861_zps6da35554.jpg

IMG_0862_zps12c72c03.jpg

Edited by marzman

Chris did you have some sort of reflector fetish going on? ;)

:lol: No it was a half hearted attempt at becoming a trader - i bought a load with the intention of making LED versions, but it ended up being too much work. Here is the final set i made which i was pretty pleased with, which i sold with the car.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67074-led-reflectors/page__hl__reflectors

:lol: No it was a half hearted attempt at becoming a trader - i bought a load with the intention of making LED versions, but it ended up being too much work. Here is the final set i made which i was pretty pleased with, which i sold with the car.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67074-led-reflectors/page__hl__reflectors

Free little bump for you, and I agree! Hence why I stopped making mine. The time involved in a single set was somewhere around 1.5-2 hrs and that was with no problems!

• Like 1

http://www.350z-uk.c..._hl__reflectors

Free little bump for you, and I agree! Hence why I stopped making mine. The time involved in a single set was somewhere around 1.5-2 hrs and that was with no problems!

If it was just the wiring/soldering i'd have been happy to do them, but it was the measuring and drilling which was time consuming and i hated it!

• 1 month later...