Where do i take my car for a service? whos the best?

Spatt

my cars coming upto 50K

this means the P3 service coming up soon at 54K right? so, as its a big one, who are the best most trusted place in the northwest to take my car too?

Also there is a very very very small squeal from the belts or tensioner or something. Chris has advised to get this sorted but its nothing to worry about.. so should i get the belts changed if im gunna get a tensioner done?

want to look after this car so dont mind spending the money but need a garage i can trust.

Lockwood and Greenwood in Audenshaw Manchester service alot of us Manchester members.

Give a club discount too.

Sold.. if you guys are happy with the work then they have another customer...

Can needs MOT in FEB too ! an ideas? dont wanna take it to any old place. do they MOT too?

Lockwood and Greenwood do MOT too.

I always tend to source my own oil and parts.

They have no problem with that and will gladly supply parts themselves.

I have found Zmanalex at Clarkmotorsport very good on parts for prices and speedy delivery.

I have ordered pads, plugs, belts, etc off him and L and G have fitted them.

They've been servicing my zed for the past 5 yrs and she's still running as smooth as when she was new.

I know one of our moderators M13KYF (another stunning Azure owner) also uses them as he pointed me to them.

So that must be another reassuring thought.

Don't forget to mention you're a club member for a discount!

Matt - sorry I meant to mention L&G to you... just off Junction 23 of the M60. Good place, i took my previous zed there and i think it was either £210 or £280 for a P3 (without spark plugs being done).

Alternatively if you're ever down in Leicester, take a visit to CS - Cougar Store as they used to service your zed before i bought it.