What exhaust system ?

M350ZB

Don't forget the £700 price from Adam doesn't include import taxes and VAT; that will add another £200 on to the final bill, so Sarnie's is even better value......................

Not quite right if you know how to shop, got mine here for £699.30 and a tiny bit of imort duty ;) That would make Adams expensive :headhurt:

How much that all cost ya mate?, and how long gonna take to get to you ?

So i take it he is getting rid of other bits, lol, the wheels are yours mate, i promise, the zorst is mine, so be warned all :starwars: !

O also how much just for cat-back ?

Too much lol, you are getting a very good deal from Sarnie mate trust me, worth getting his rather than importing it you save about 2 hundred plus taxes. High flow cats and other stuff not sure how much I paid as I put the order in with my brothers as he has ordered same stuff :thumbs:

Sarnie you find the food really greasy in Portugal? I was in Oporto alot lat year as had meetings with the MD from Sport Zone over there, went for lunch and had steak with eggs and crisps layered around it soaking up the fat :yuck::yuck::yuck: the guy said it was really popular but made me feel sick :yuck:

Sarnie you find the food really greasy in Portugal? I was in Oporto alot lat year as had meetings with the MD from Sport Zone over there, went for lunch and had steak with eggs and crisps layered around it soaking up the fat :yuck::yuck::yuck: the guy said it was really popular but made me feel sick :yuck:

To be fair we are staying in a villa so we are cooking our own stuff on the bbq :D

To be fair we are staying in a villa so we are cooking our own stuff on the bbq :D

Best way to do it. WHen you want a night out, you go to a good restraunt! :thumbs: