What exhaust system ?

M350ZB

I want to get an exhasut system, thinking cat back, as mine this mine next year i think will be dead, lol. What you think i should get, im thinking nismo as this is the only moddied up exhaust intended for the 350z, anyone know how much i can get one of these new, what you all think ?

Not got a huge budget, and thinking cat back for m.o.t's and the hassle, e.t.c ?

This is Brinster who I got mine from in the States.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISMO-350Z-CAT-BACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ009QQitemZ190124729807QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Sarnie's is practically new though and is in the UK already....food for thought!! :thumbs:

like your sig andy................

your car is looking the mutts nuts.........!! B)

This is Brinster who I got mine from in the States.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISMO-350Z-CAT-BACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ009QQitemZ190124729807QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Sarnie's is practically new though and is in the UK already....food for thought!! :thumbs:

like your sig andy................

your car is looking the mutts nuts.........!! B)

Cheers mate! :teeth:

After having the nismo on for a few weeks now I would like to say when the roof is up driving on the motorway you know its on with the slightly higher drone will also be higher in the coupe as it has the open boot.

I was also lucky to be behind my zed when Karen floored it the other day and can honestly say what a sound :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

so if you can stand the drone give Adam a call you will not get it cheaper anywhere I tried half a dozen other people and they were nowhere near him.

max.

contacted him and he can do it for $1369, about £700 deliverd and reckons it will take a week, what you all reckon on the price, thats a nismo cat-back system ?

How-ever, Me and sarnie have agreed me to get his zorst, once he gets rid of his Z, we have agreed a price of £550, but looking around on here he bought it off someone on here, right?, anyone know ?

What you reckon i should do, or shoudl i scrap this and go stillen ?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I dunno, lol !

contacted him and he can do it for $1369, about £700 deliverd and reckons it will take a week, what you all reckon on the price, thats a nismo cat-back system ?

How-ever, Me and sarnie have agreed me to get his zorst, once he gets rid of his Z, we have agreed a price of £550, but looking around on here he bought it off someone on here, right?, anyone know ?

I dunno, lol !

Why does it matter who Sarnie bought the exhaust from ?? I cant understand your question,, what difference does it make??

I dunno, lol !

Yes he did get the Nismo off someone on here, he beat me to it. :blush: But i got one in from the states and have never regretted it. :thumbs:

Ok sarnie, agreed mate, cant wait to do the deal with you ?, might as well save some dollar, cant believe your motor ant selling, if i was still looking i would of snapped it up!, it looks mint mate!

Sell yours and buy mine with the zorst already on B)

dreams mate dreams, lol, na im happy wit my little Z for now, :p , plus goign on too many holidays of late, but seriously liam your car is mint mate, looks the dogs bollox!, defo think a GT4 is next on the cards for me, give it at least a year though,till im 21, lol !

pmsl, love it, i know dude, i put my private plate on the over day, looks the bolox, shame ant been ou tn about this weekend, weather has been pants, lol. DEfo want ya exhaust though matey, wish ya sale would go threw quicker, lol, so impateint i know, but can you blame me, the sound clips i have seen for the nismo, omg, love it, cant wait !