PU front bumper or splitter

Scene

Hi guys, im after either a splitter or even a complete bumper for my 04 GT.

Ideally im after Mines or Veilside style splitter, or a Nismo V1 stlye / Aerosync N-Spec but im PU material. Im planning on running quite low so i dont want to be spending a couple hundred pounds for it to only end up broken.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great as all im finding is fibreglass, or a PU Nismo style splitter but it looks massive which im not keen on!

I have already PM'ed RT-Performance with no luck :(

Cheers

Payco i really want a mines copy, that does look great however they dont offer it in PU which is really annoying.

A fibreglass or even carbon fibre wont last long at all, i need the durability at the height im going to be running.

I know the 'sensible' option would be to raise the car but thats not my plans for it haha

Fair enough mate.Mine is not lowered at all and is fine although I can't get it up the ramps in most multi storey car parks.Its fine over speed humps and not an issue most of the time.Hope you find a solution.

Regards

Payco