Norwich / Norfolk Area?

Hello,

Had my 54 kuro for about 4 months now. Been looking on here for a while and i thank you all very much for the valuable information! Got soooo many ideas for the Z in the future!

I was just wondering if any members are from the Norwich / Norfolk area. I pass the odd Z now and again and wondered if they are on here!

Also i really want a Nismo kit and Exhaust!!!! Should i wait for second hand ones to turn up on Ebay or import from the US?

Many thanks again!!!

:welcome: James

first of piccies of ya Z :bounce:

not much or very little Nismo Kit and Exhaust going second hand through ebay. Although there is some new Nismo kit on at the mo at a good price.

If you were gonna buy from the US look up adam @ http://www.z1auto.com/ He's a trading member on here and does some good prices.

Hello,

Had my 54 kuro for about 4 months now. Been looking on here for a while and i thank you all very much for the valuable information! Got soooo many ideas for the Z in the future!

I was just wondering if any members are from the Norwich / Norfolk area. I pass the odd Z now and again and wondered if they are on here!

Also i really want a Nismo kit and Exhaust!!!! Should i wait for second hand ones to turn up on Ebay or import from the US?

Many thanks again!!!

I'm in Norwich, well at least for a couple of days a month (when i'm home, so if you see a shiney GM drop top that will be me :) )

Andy

I have some pics at home i will upload tomorrow.

I did see that Nismo kit on ebay. Its just hard to tell how much its gonna go for as there are still 6 days left on the auction

Make sure the nismo kit is genuine. Some fake ones can be terrible to fit.