Compression Arm Bush - Genuine £22 delivered

370Ad

Just thought I would make this post as an FYI to anyone who needs their compression arm bush replaced.

You can get a genuine one for around (Exchange rate dependant) £22 delivered from an Infinity garage in the states. I ordered mine on the 13th and it arrived yesterday so 7 day turn around.

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649

eBay store if link goes dead: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ocinfiniti

$19.95 + $15 USPS delivered, tracked to your door.

I know there have been posts about a none genuine one appearing for £30 on eBay so this is a much better bet. Since the value of the item is so low there is no import duty to pay.

Hope this helps someone out :thumbs:

EDIT - Looks like they have added a quicker shipping method to the listing which is quite expensive. Ask the guy for a USPS First Class quote as that what I got for $15.

Edited by 350Ad

Are the bushes easy to change over? Mine is knocking terribly and was saving up to buy a whole new arm

You need quite a strong press so its usually a garage job. Job time is an hour so all depends on the garage rate.

As I mentioned a while ago mine is knocking quite a bit. I'm not sure if it's the bush or ball joint though :( need to find some time to remove the arm and investigate! I'll keep an eye on this though as that's a great price!

Get underneath mate as you can usually tell if its the bush as the compression arm has moved or the rubber from the bush is sticking out of the metal sleeve.

Edited by 350Ad