Tonights 5th gear

rmmackfc

Anyone see it?

I've resorted to Sky+ ing it....watch the good bits, fast forward the rest. 5 minutes worth to watch :teeth:

New Monaro looks horrible, but shifts...0-60 4.9!

Have to say I did love that green GT3RS Porker...and I don't like porkers.

I'm a looking but cant find anything on holden.com.au or hsv.com.au and I did read not so long ago that it was gone. The closest thing I can find to it is the Commodore. I know in the US the Monaro is sold under the title GTO.

If I'm honest that lime green GT3 RS had me looking on Pistonheads for one last night :wub:

Make your mind up man :p

I love the GT3 RS. Went to Bedford in a mates Evo VIII and down the straight they were coming past us as if we were walking! I think we got to about 130MPH, and they would just steam past. Absolutely amazing :thumbs:

If I'm honest that lime green GT3 RS had me looking on Pistonheads for one last night :wub:

Get an orange one.... :teeth:

gt3rs07_11.jpg

Havent seen 5gear yet, but love the GT3 RS. Think I would have to stick to the standard GT3 though unless planning to do a lot of track days.

The Reliants where funny, especially the first role over. His face when he got out and the camera equipment was all over the floor :scare::headhurt:

Sooo funny!!

Sarnie get an RS :teeth:

Did any one text for the Tommi Makinen? i did... ;)

I really don't like the show normally but the Robins had me in stitches. That Yeti bloke knows no fear, he just kept rolling it and rolling it. When it landed roof first on the barrier I thought it was curtains but the damned stupid thing just kept running. Priceless! :thumbs:

I'm a looking but cant find anything on holden.com.au or hsv.com.au and I did read not so long ago that it was gone. The closest thing I can find to it is the Commodore. I know in the US the Monaro is sold under the title GTO.

The VXR8 is the equivallent of the HSV Clubsport R8 apparently, so technically not a Monaro (but it is really, ie 6L V8 and sideways sliding :teeth:).

You're right with th e GTO thing, was manufactured under Pontiac.