350z/g35/350gt parts wanted

jabran200

Looking for the following parts

For an automatic 350gt

Starter motor+bolts

Bolts for mounting the gearbox to the engine

gearbox mounting complete with bolts/nuts

Gearbox side prop shaft + bolts and nuts

the black brackets that attach on the rear suspensions arms and then the body (both sides) + bolts/nuts

Both lambda sensors if possible but not a must

Let me know please

• 2 months later...

ZMANALEX is not replying to pms despite being online so I assume he is ignoring me and when I called clarke motorsport they said he doesn't work there anymore...

Clark motorsport said they do not have any parts so is there anyone else I can try?

i think Alex is having a little down time at the moment as your not the only person i've heard mention he's not replying to PM's, which is not like Alex at all. He does get A LOT of PM's every day about parts and problems, but can usually get through them eventually. So be patient, I'm sure Alex will get back to you as soon as he can :thumbs:

• Like 1

ZMANALEX is not replying to pms despite being online so I assume he is ignoring me and when I called clarke motorsport they said he doesn't work there anymore...

Clark motorsport said they do not have any parts so is there anyone else I can try?

i think Alex is having a little down time at the moment as your not the only person i've heard mention he's not replying to PM's, which is not like Alex at all. He does get A LOT of PM's every day about parts and problems, but can usually get through them eventually. So be patient, I'm sure Alex will get back to you as soon as he can :thumbs:

Thanks, Hopefully he will soon I got a few other leads that may come up good in the meantime.

Edited by jabran200

Okay, just to be clear on this:

I am extremely busy with other ventures at the moment, and not on the forum as often as I used to be.

Clark Motorsport are dealing with all new parts enquiries and have been since August 2013, so all new parts enquiries should be directed to them.

I am still handling all preowned enquiries, and at the moment I am dismantling 3 x 350Zs and 1 x Skyline G35.

Regarding this specific enquiry, jabran200 sent me a PM on the 22nd November 2013 enquiring about G35 preowned parts.

After numerous messages I sent a over a quote on the 22nd November for all the parts that he required as all were in stock.

jabran200 replied with "cheeky" offer which I politely declined.

6 weeks later on the 6th January I received a PM from jabran200 enquiring about these parts again, however he had not increased his offer, so I saw no point in getting into a series of tennis ball PMs debating the price.

I hope the above goes somewhat to clerifying the issue.

Alex. :)

I am purchasing these for a customer he just did not have the cash at the time and the holidays came up and I forgot to relay that to you and yes I made an offer but you don't get if you don't ask so worth a shot - not a crime is it?

And the message on the 6th meant that the customer had the cash at your original price nowhere did I mention about the offer I had previously made.

this was the exact message I sent on the 6th,

"Hi Alex, Sorry about not replying to you I went off on break then so wasn't keeping upto date with messages. Would you still have the parts available?"

If you didn't want to sell them then say so, I would have looked elsewhere.