Compatible Calipers for my import, Will they fit??

Jared350z

I have a Import and was wondering if anyone knew what caliper upgrades (front) will fit on a Zed? I have been looking at Nissan GTR (R32) calipers and 300ZX ones but not sure if they will fit.

I would go for brembos but I wanna be different plus I like the fact mines an import, stupid I know.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-300-ZX-FRONT-BRAKE-CALIPERS-LEFT-AND-RIGHT-SIDES-1995-/370944139303?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item565dfe6027

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Skyline-R32-Gtr-Calipers-/281208534595?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item417955b643

As just an idea of what Im talking about.

Imports can have Brembo's too, yours just didn't have that option selected at original purchase.

Nearly all calipers will fit the zed, you'll just need the correct bracket fabricated to fit them to the car and discs to work with them.

Personally if I was you, I would be getting Brembo's, maybe refurb them in a colour of my choice (or buy Octets red ones) or be going for an aftermarket BBK like AP, K-Sport, Stoptech etc.

Preowned gold 350Z Brembo calipers in stock.

Also full refurbished preowned 350Z Brembo calipers in stock finished in Azure Blue and also in Red.

I also have a few other 350Z Brembo calipers which can be powder coated in any colour that you may wish.

The above will be a straight fit to your JDM and no extra brackets will be required.

I also have low mileage preowned front and rear rotors for the above.

Just drop me a PM if I can help you further.

Alex. :)