LED Rear Light Clusters? - Photos included

N15MNO-Daron

I heard whilst we're getting the red LED lights as standard from 2006 onwards.. the JDM cars are being fitted with completely clear LED rear lights! they look amazing!

Check these out: (also i love this bodykit by the way :) )

Don't mind those but that wing is sh1te! :yuck:

I think ONLY the original JDM rear LED in SIlver look cool. but i have not been able to find any for under 300 quid a set ....and only in the US

so I think only the original EURO LED are the only alternative, I am hoping soon (because there are going to be a few 06 and over models around) the prices will become cheaper than those "Z" LEDS...

Thanks for the offer Adam - can you quote prices for set of 'red LED lights' and also 'clear JDM' ones please?

Also just looking through the members gallery here and found this photo of gun metal Z with also 'gun metal effect rear lights' installed..

What does everyone think of these?

Does anyone recognise the rear valence on this Z?

Cheers.. il PM val about it.

I saw his blue Z on the members forum ..really nice (specially like the black painted alloys).

My gf saw his z too and complained why mine doesnt look as good!! :mad: (hence why im looking to make the rear cluster and valence changes)