MISHIMOTO Oil Cooler Kit - Thermostatic

Cozzi

Nissan 350Z, 2003-2009 / Infiniti G35, 2003-2007 Oil Cooler Kit

Model: MMOC-350Z-03 / MMOC-350Z-03T

Mishimoto proudly announces the all-new Nissan 350Z / Infiniti G35 Coupe Oil Cooler Kit. Specially designed for your Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35, the Mishimoto oil cooler is a direct fit and works with both manual and automatic applications. Proven to reduce engine oil temperatures 25 degrees, this oil cooler kit is a must have for your 350Z or G35. The Mishimoto 350Z / G35 oil cooler kit is available with an optional thermostatic sandwich plate for safe daily-driver warm up and additional operating temperature control.

£345 +VAT on the Misihimoto Website with the thermostatic plate.

PURCHASE INCLUDES

(1) - Application Specific Mounting Bracket

(1) - 19 Row Oil Cooler

(1) - 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings

(1) - 5ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings

(1) - Oil Sandwich Plate M20 (Thermostatic Plate as Option in Drop Down)

(1) - Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20

(2) - Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black

(1) - Mounting Hardware Set

http://www.mishimoto...cooler-kit.html

http://ep.yimg.com/c..._2272_102458765

https://skydrive.liv...hHpxxQ5gPtM&v=3

https://skydrive.liv...7sJy7sRzJJY&v=3

https://skydrive.liv...FMIOfuphWcU&v=3

This will be removed the weekend for better photos.

I no longer need this, the car has a Mishimoto radiator and twin fans, low temp thermostat etc.

Good bit of kit, and in great condition.

Estimated to be approx 12months old.

1477928_10151757795394109_1678167940_n.jpg

996067_10151757795344109_1358402244_n.jpg

1456067_10151757795279109_1494121605_n.jpg

1463167_10151757795204109_814067990_n.jpg

1461647_10151757795419109_1365064874_n.jpg

1459855_10151757795454109_926465906_n.jpg

I apologise for the lack of my Name on the recently added photographs.

Looking for £250 plus postage if required, located in Walsall.

PM or Call/Text on 7739400262

Edited by Cozzi

The problem is that it's track orientated and you've documented on your build thread that your car wasn't coming upto temperature in the cold weather with it fitted.

Nobody who does normal driving would purchase this piece of kit knowing this and sadly there isn't that many track day go-ers on here.

Fabulous piece of kit though and if I didn't buy one the other week then I would have it off you.

The problem is that it's track orientated and you've documented on your build thread that your car wasn't coming upto temperature in the cold weather with it fitted.

Nobody who does normal driving would purchase this piece of kit knowing this and sadly there isn't that many track day go-ers on here.

Fabulous piece of kit though and if I didn't buy one the other week then I would have it off you.

you are correct, but as stated my car wasnt getting up to temperature, but I believe this was due to a 62deg thermostat, Mishimoto ally rad with twin fans etc. I have now swapped the 62deg stat for a Mishimoto 67deg and seemed to help the car warming up before I took the cooler off.

I would also agree, not the best time of year to be selling something like this, this side of xmas....

you are correct, but as stated my car wasnt getting up to temperature, but I believe this was due to a 62deg thermostat, Mishimoto ally rad with twin fans etc. I have now swapped the 62deg stat for a Mishimoto 67deg and seemed to help the car warming up before I took the cooler off.

I would also agree, not the best time of year to be selling something like this, this side of xmas....

What you were finding was the water wasn't getting upto temperature which is probably down to both the fans and also the oil temps being too low to sustain the required water temp.

If you fit an oil temp gauge you will be surprised how low the temps will be with something like this fitted.

I went for a 13 row cooler as I thought the bigger one was probs over kill.

If somebody wants to buy this for a daily, in the winter I'd recommend covering the cooler to block the airflow. This will allow the temps to come up as required probably.

This is probs what I will do if I'm using it for a run in the winter.

This kit is far more superior to the one I bought and has all the extras. Mines was very basic and more parts will be required to fit. If you don't sell it soon I may buy it off you at a later date to steal some of the bits from it for fitting mines.

Good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

What you were finding was the water wasn't getting upto temperature which is probably down to both the fans and also the oil temps being too low to sustain the required water temp.

If you fit an oil temp gauge you will be surprised how low the temps will be with something like this fitted.

If somebody wants to buy this for a daily, in the winter I'd recommend covering the cooler to block the airflow. This will allow the temps to come up as required probably.

This kit is far more superior to the one I bought and has all the extras. Mines was very basic and more parts will be required to fit. If you don't sell it soon I may buy it off you at a later date to steal some of the bits from it for fitting mines.

The car was getting up to temperature if I drove round town kind of thing, It was when I hit the motorways and stuck to 70mph that the temps started dropping again.

The car was getting up to temperature if I drove round town kind of thing, It was when I hit the motorways and stuck to 70mph that the temps started dropping again.

yeah it will be the combination of a beast of a radiator and the large cooler plate. On track it would probs be the perfect set up to keep the engine running perfect
  • Like 1