Goodwood Festival of Speed

MarkW

Anyone going? Never been before but been invited to corporate hostility of the Friday. Always wanted to go and it looks like a top day out from reading the website and what ive seen in the past on TV. Looking forward to it.

Shame it looks like Lewis Hamilton and the McLaren are only there on Sunday tho :(

I have been twice in the past 3 years and it is a great weekend, celebs, unbelievable cars, mix in a bit of racing up the hill route... wacky races cars ... I can post some piccies from previous years but it will have to be tonight...

if you have corporate hospitality, this will mean an even better time...

EXCELLENT... cannot reccommend it enough.

I am making arrangements to go with some mates, not yet confirmed but 80 % certain.

If by any chance you get the Cartier corporate hospitality, let me know if you are not going to make use of it... ;)

Not been but looks absolutely fantastic.

I actually looked into tickets yesterday but couldn't get any seats, so started looking at general admission. Was just about to book it when I was reminded that we had something else on.

I threw the thing in the bin in disgust.

Still, there's always next year :thumbs: