Flock or Felt lined?

taras

my dash is going to be flocked soon when I can find the last little bits to piece it together. Need the bit where the air bag goes on the passenger side (no air bag of course)

:pmzmanalex: (Well, Clark motorsport now), Abbey were breaking a Z as well iirc.

• Like 1

Daughter had the full interior on her Celica ST202 flocked in black. Looked fantastic to start with but after a couple of weeks with general wear and tear it didn't look so good. She constantly had one of them sticky rollers in the car as the flock attracted dust like mad. Would look great again once rolled, but 10 mins later and it was just as bad.

If I had it done, I would definitely stay away from the Black flock, maybe easier to manage in a lighter colour.

a few of the VX boys flock the interior of their cars, not to my liking at all, attracts dust and crap, and if it is any part of the car that comes into contact with you regularly will quickly wear. Buy a load of leather and coat it, would be original :)