Replace front & rear 'Nissan' badges with 'Z' badges?

ms8qt

Post a more close up picture mate, would like to see one on a car to see what it looks like.

Prefer the look of these for the front and rear, not as bright at the chrome/satin ones

Can't be arsed :)

Only jokin, not sure if I have any real close ups, i'll have a look.......

Am I missing something? Someone posted up that they have a quality issue with the Funkystyling badges and before the issue has been sorted we're all sending the new guy to........yep, Funkystyling!

I would suggest that you either buy from the States mate (I will end up paying about £55 if they ever get round to charging me duty) or wait and see what Chris's response is to the issue. :thumbs:

This is what has happened to mine. As far as I know Im the only one who bought this style, as nobody else seems to have a problem with theirs...... :(

2271046920076013887GfmBtP_th.jpg

Well Funkystyling have told me that there is no warranty with these, so its tough and I'm stuck with them :rant: so I would just warn other members to not buy the Z badges like mine, as other types seem to be ok. Not exactly worth £35 each if they dont even last 12 months.

So now ive either got to try and paint them, or put the Nissan burgers back on.... :thumbdown:

This is what has happened to mine. As far as I know Im the only one who bought this style, as nobody else seems to have a problem with theirs...... :(

Well Funkystyling have told me that there is no warranty with these, so its tough and I'm stuck with them :rant: so I would just warn other members to not buy the Z badges like mine, as other types seem to be ok. Not exactly worth £35 each if they dont even last 12 months.

So now ive either got to try and paint them, or put the Nissan burgers back on.... :thumbdown:

Spray it black leaving just the Z silver B)

Spray it black leaving just the Z silver B)

Not a bad idea...might try it :thumbs: