Replace front & rear 'Nissan' badges with 'Z' badges?

ms8qt

Hi all,

Do any of you know where I can get 'Z' badges to replace the standard front & rear Nissan badges? I saw someone sell a 350z on Pistonheads and he had done this - however, I can't find them anywhere.

Any info would be great - thanks in advance!

Mark (ms8qt)

Hi all,

Do any of you know where I can get 'Z' badges to replace the standard front & rear Nissan badges? I saw someone sell a 350z on Pistonheads and he had done this - however, I can't find them anywhere.

Mark (ms8qt)

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/ ... e=Z33S-EMB

:thumbs:

Or Funkystyling :thumbs: And welcome to the forum :yahoo:

PS :welcome::yahoo:

My 'Z' badges have gone manky and have only had them less than 12 months - not very impressed. The silver is wearing off, exposing the plastic underneath. :rant:

Been meaning to post a thread with some pics but not got round to it.....

My 'Z' badges have gone manky and have only had them less than 12 months - not very impressed. The silver is wearing off, exposing the plastic underneath. :rant:

Who did you buy from?

Hi all,

Mark (ms8qt)

I bought from these guys on Ebay. Pretty cheap with exchange rates as they are and no problem posting out to the UK. :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-350Z ... enameZWDVW

Who did you buy from?

Part of a group buy on here last year - funkystyling I think. Wonder if they come with any sort of guarantee??

Who did you buy from?

Part of a group buy on here last year - funkystyling I think. Wonder if they come with any sort of guarantee??

As a forum member I would hope that Chris at Funkystyling would want to do something for you here. Seems like a good bloke so a PM should be in order. Let us know how you get on. :)

As a forum member I would hope that Chris at Funkystyling would want to do something for you here. Seems like a good bloke so a PM should be in order. Let us know how you get on. :)

Cheers Digsy, been meaning to do something about it for a few weeks. To be fair to funkystling I havent contacted them yet to give them an opportunity to comment. Will keep you posted.

Sorry to ms8qt for hijacking your thread.. and :welcome:

Excellent - thanks. Maybe I'm pushing my luck but I don't suppose there's a place I can get these in the UK? If not, do you know if they will post to the UK? :)

Cheers!

M.

M.

Funkystyling (member on here) does them and he is based in the UK!

Either PM him or go to http://www.funkystyling.co.uk and talk to him

Did you not read the rest of the responses, Mark! :wacko:;)

Thanks for all the replies everyone - what an active forum :)

I've looked at Funky Styling's website and at £30 each they seem quite expensive, compared to the US website (CourtesyParts) and eBay US.

Are these items identical or are some better quality than others - the last thing I want is for my recently purchased zed (GT4 Kuro Black) to look 'tacky' ;-)

Thanks!

Mark.

identcial but remember you would have to pay import duty and tax on top of the US prices. Works out to be pretty much the same in the end but you'll get them quicker from chris @ funkystyling

Personally I've never paid a penny on anything I've bought from the US :thumbs:

identcial but remember you would have to pay import duty and tax on top of the US prices. Works out to be pretty much the same in the end but you'll get them quicker from chris @ funkystyling

Personally I've never paid a penny on anything I've bought from the US :thumbs:

you've been lucky then