Dilema on what exhaust to go for

d95gas

Not had the car that long and its fitted with a lovely looking "HKS type true-dual" which has a fantastic deep down tone to it, and very loud.....Too loud for me unfortunately.

Spent some time listening to various clips and i think it comes down to either the Invidia Gemini or the Stillen, I think I was leaning towards the Invidia until I head the clips done on "Rosie" with the Stillen and Berk HFC's.

I have the Berk HFC's already fitted, so the question is, which one to go for?

One of the main reasons for swapping my existing one out is the droning when cruising. Can anyone with either of the two exhausts above, let me know if there is any droning.....

thanks

If you have a 370 I can recommend the Stillen. Beware of fitment issues if you plan to add HFCs. Personally I think it sounds great without them and definitely doesn't drone. But, as Neilp says, looks like you might be posting in the wrong forum?

One thing I will say is, take YouTube videos with a pinch of salt. I've watched loads & loads over the past few months.

Fitted my exhaust yesterday, standing behind it while recording a video it sounded really good. Uploaded the video & it sounds weak in comparison, in person is the best way to choose by far. But I do understand of course that's easier said than done though.

thanks for the feedback guys, just to confirm this is for a 350....... I must have had the wrong specs on when I posted this :teeth:

Unfortunately I am in Co Durham otherwise I would of taken you up on the offer "Gravy", as you all say, hearing them live is totally different to what image YouTube gives us, thats why I am being very cautious, and once I have made up my mind, then I wont mind traveling a bit to listen to some zeds with the relevant exhaust.

I love the deep note, and I love the growl.......Just cannot live with the droning and I don't think my neighbors are too happy about how loud it is....But I am sure someone out there will take it off my hands for the right money, so it all helps towards the new one.

Thanks

Graeme

thanks for the feedback guys, just to confirm this is for a 350....... I must have had the wrong specs on when I posted this :teeth:

Unfortunately I am in Co Durham otherwise I would of taken you up on the offer "Gravy", as you all say, hearing them live is totally different to what image YouTube gives us, thats why I am being very cautious, and once I have made up my mind, then I wont mind traveling a bit to listen to some zeds with the relevant exhaust.

I love the deep note, and I love the growl.......Just cannot live with the droning and I don't think my neighbors are too happy about how loud it is....But I am sure someone out there will take it off my hands for the right money, so it all helps towards the new one.

Thanks

Graeme

Invidia probably your best bit, or Scorpion. Both good systems

• 6 months later...