OEM Front bumper

tkz1

Just bought my Gunmetal 350z 3 weeks ago and before I got the chance to get it cleaned up and post on here to introduce myself, someone has caught the front right corner of my car and caused a tear in the bumper.

I'm investigating if I can get this repaired though it does not seem likely (pics attached), so I'm looking to see if anyone is looking to sell theirs.

Ideally in Gunmetal grey so I don't need a respray.

Many thanks,

Kent

post-19810-0-27687900-1382030667_thumb.jpg

I have two front bumpers in azure but they would both need prep and spray anyway.

To be honest I'd factor in a spray anyway. The odds of nissan spraying two bumpers the same shade of gunmetal will be slim!

Spray is a must, no chance of a match and plus, you have facelift bumper which dont go cheap on here. I would suggest taking it to a body shop to see if it is repairable, if not maybe look at an aftermarket bumper. Not sure if you planned any mods but RT does a few at good prices :thumbs:

Thanks for all your responses. I think the conclusion is to try and get it repaired as i'm pretty strapped for cash. Doesn't help that the culprit did not leave insurance details. I will keep you all posted. Thanks